UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), has a full-time employed position available for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their comprehensive Maryland Vascular Center.
- Outpatient Clinic located within UM BWMC and also in Queenstown
- Position will include traveling to practice located in Queenstown on the eastern shore
- Vascular lab located within the center
- Monday – Friday, NO weekends, NO call
- Research and Teaching opportunities
- NP or PA license in the state of Maryland
- Acute care Certification for NPs required
- Vascular experience is preferred, although new grads will be considered.
As an UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan- 403-B with employer match
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
UM BWMC provides the highest quality of primary, specialty and acute care to residents of Anne Arundel County and beyond, including cancer, vascular, neurosurgery, cardiac care and diabetes. The medical center has 272 beds and is home to 2,800 employees and 800 physicians. Our physicians and staff are connected to medical practices in the local community as well as at University of Maryland Medical Center in downtown Baltimore.
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC) is in Glen Burnie, a city in northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland. This is conveniently located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC. With access to the nearby Chesapeake Bay, this region provides many outdoor and recreational opportunities, and is home to many nationally ranked private and public school systems and higher education institutions.
Sr. Physician Recruiter
phone: (410) 328-9956