Primary Care Physician- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Baltimore Washington Medical Center (BWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, and a leading provider of primary care in Anne Arundel County, is looking for a BE/BC Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join its Primary Care group.
- Five practice locations in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and established group performing traditional outpatient duties
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available
- Physician and APP friendly, collaborative work environment
- Excellent opportunity for rising physicians and new graduates!
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Market leading compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities.
phone: (443) 462-5236