University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland UM Capital Region, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Cheverly, MD is looking for a BE/BC Internal Medicine, Core Faculty Physician to join their well-established ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program at UM Prince George’s Hospital Center that will be located in a new facility in Largo, MD in 2021.
- Academic teaching position - Passionate IM Physician with great clinical and teaching skills
- Will be involved in all aspects of medical student education with the opportunity to do research
- Ideal candidate will be willing to practice inpatient and outpatient adult medicine
- Opportunity to work with diverse patient population, socially and economically
- Prior faculty appointment within an Internal Medicine Residency program a plus
- Moving to a new hospital in Largo, MD June 2021 as well as a new outpatient center
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Prince George’s County is a diverse community centrally located within the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan corridor. With a population of over 900,000, Prince George’s is the second largest county in Maryland. The county lies adjacent to the nation’s capital and is home to some of the region’s most exciting sports, entertainment and arts attractions.