University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland UM Capital Region, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in National Harbor, MD is looking for a BE/BC General Cardiologist, M.D, to join the team.
- New start-up practice 19,000 square ft., multi-specialty clinic at The Washington National Harbor
- 100% clinical, inpatient & outpatient setting
- Provide general Cardiology to the National Harbor Ambulatory site
- Preferred BC/BE Internal Medicine MD w/Cardiology/Fellowship
- Desirable certification in Echo, Nuclear, and/or Vascular
- Opportunity to grow and build the practice, no call in the first year
- Presence at the Regional Medical Center opening in 2021 at Largo, MD.
- Serving a diverse patient population in Prince George’s County and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area
- Health System employee
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
University of Maryland Capital Region Health (UM Capital) is made up of 14 practices in 8 locations across Prince George's County, MD. Univeristy of Maryland Capital Region (UM Capital) is a 312 bed hospital with more than 700 physicians. We are expanding our medical practices and building a new, state-of-the-art medical center. Our commitment to serving the residents of Prince George’s County and the surrounding areas is demonstrated every day with the county’s only Level II trauma center, Level III NICU and award winning programs.
Exciting things are happening at University of Maryland Capital Region Health. We are a member hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System and the premier healthcare provider of Prince George's County, Maryland. We are expanding our medical practices and building a new, state-of-the-art medical center. Our commitment to serving the residents of Prince George’s County and the surrounding areas is demonstrated every day with the county’s only Level II trauma center, Level III NICU and award winning programs. A 312 bed facility with 2400 team members and more than 700 physicians deliver a level of care that is both challenging and rewarding for new and experienced job seekers.
Prince George’s County is a diverse community centrally located within the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan corridor. With a population of over 900,000, Prince George’s is the second largest county in Maryland. The county lies adjacent to the nation’s capital and is home to some of the region’s most exciting sports, entertainment and arts attractions.