University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC) is recruiting for a Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible General Cardiologist. Certification in echo, nuclear, vascular is desirable. Will consider new grads.
- Group comprised of 8 Cardiologists seeking a 9th to meet growing volumes
- Well established practice serving the community for over 30 years
- Inpatient & Outpatient Setting
- Responsible for heart station including interpretation of echocardiograms, EKGs, stress testing
- Practice includes consultations, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, pacemaker clinic and vascular diagnostic testing
- Primary angioplasty available with 3 interventional cardiologists on staff
- 24/7 in-house intensivist coverage
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan with employer match
Baltimore Washington Medical Center is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
UM BWMC provides the highest quality of primary, specialty and acute care to residents of Anne Arundel County and beyond, including cancer, vascular, neurosurgery, cardiac care and diabetes. The medical center has 272 beds and is home to 2,800 employees and 800 physicians. Our physicians and staff are connected to medical practices in the local community as well as at University of Maryland Medical Center in downtown Baltimore.
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities.
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC) is in Glen Burnie, a city in northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland. This is conveniently located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC. With access to the nearby Chesapeake Bay, this region provides many outdoor and recreational opportunities, and is home to many nationally ranked private and public school systems and higher education institutions.
Sr. Physician Recruiter
phone: (410) 328-9956