UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a full-time BE/BC General Cardiologist to join a reputable-established practice that has been operational for 45 years. Opportunity highlights include:
- Group comprised of 9 Cardiologists seeking to meet growing volumes
- 5 general
- 1 EP
- 3 Interventional
- 2 CRNP
- Interest in nuke/echo/cardiac rehab director
- Inpatient & Outpatient Setting, M-F 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call 1:6 shared with group, 6 week days per month,1 weekend every 5-6 weeks
- Responsible for interpretation of echocardiograms, EKGs, and stress testing
- Practice includes consultations, Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography, Pacemaker Clinic and Vascular Diagnostic testing
- Primary angioplasty available with 3 interventional cardiologists on staff
- 24/7 in-house intensivist coverage
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health serves more than 170,000 residents in Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s and Talbot Counties. We are a network of three hospitals, five medical pavilions, a free-standing emergency center and an employed physician team, Shore Medical Group. Our inpatient and outpatient services include surgical services, oncology, inpatient dialysis, a pain care clinic, a sleep disorders center, diabetes care, a primary stroke center, a cardiac intervention center, emergency services, diagnostic and imaging services, palliative care, comprehensive medical rehabilitation and a behavioral health center for patients with mental health and substance abuse issues. Through a partnership with The Orthopedic Center, we also offer a multi-specialty approach to treatment for conditions related to the neck, spine, hands, feet and joints, including hips and knees. UM SRH offers coordinated ambulance and helicopter transport between hospitals and our emergency center as needed.
- UM Shore Medical Centers at Chestertown, Dorchester and Easton
- UM Shore Emergency Center at Queenstown
- UM Shore Medical Pavilions at Cambridge, Chestertown, Denton, Easton and Queenstown
- Cancer Center at UM Shore Regional Health
- Orthopedic Center at Easton
- Clark Comprehensive Breast Center at UM Shore Regional Health
- Birthing Center at UM Shore Regional Health
- Eleanor and Ethel Leh Women’s Center in Chestertown
- UM Shore Regional Health Balance Center
- Urgent Care centers in Easton and Denton (in partnership with Choice One)
The Eastern Shore comprises nine Maryland counties, each with their own special history and rich heritage. The waterfront lifestyle and rural community provide an unspoiled and vibrant way of life on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
The Eastern Shore has various environmental landscapes, from the saltwater marshes along the Bay to the old growth forests inland. The Chesapeake Bay to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east serve to moderate the temperature, with winter averaging in the mid-30s, producing an annual snowfall of less than 12 inches, and summer averaging in the upper 80s.
The region provides opportunities for a wide variety of activities, as well, including sailing, boating, rowing, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, birding, horseback riding, camping and swimming. Beach life is just a couple hours away at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and Ocean City, Maryland. Picturesque state parks and wildlife preserves on the Eastern Shore include Turner's Creek State Park, Tuckahoe State Park, Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge and Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge.
The region is home to scores of cultural, artistic and community service nonprofit organizations and features a wide array of festivals, fairs and other events throughout the year, including the world-renowned Waterfowl Festival in Easton. For those inclined to travel, the cities of Salisbury, Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia – and four major airports – are all within a few hours’ drive time.
Children love life on the Eastern Shore, too. In addition to a full complement of public, independent and parochial schools, enriching after-school and summer activities are offered by YMCA of the Chesapeake, performing arts groups, church-sponsored camps, youth sports leagues and local organizations, including Academy Art Museum, Pickering Creek, the Talbot County Community Center and many others. Families can enjoy spending the day together on the tall ship Sultana, on the beach or visiting the Rock Hall Waterman's Museum or the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels. However you prefer to enjoy your day with your loved ones, there are sure to be memorable experiences around every corner.
Senior Physician Recruiter
phone: (410) 328-4193