UM St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), has a position available for a Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine in Towson, Maryland.
- Outstanding opportunity to lead a high quality Critical Care unit
- Position will include both clinical and administrative responsibilities
- Candidate should be Pulmonary and Critical Care board-certified, but those boarded in Critical Care Medicine with other specialties are encouraged to apply
- Position will serve as Medical Director of the Medical-Surgical ICU and Cardiac Surgery ICU
- Cardiac Surgery Critical Care experience required
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience after training
- Experience in a leadership role highly preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice insurance, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 263-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology and cardiac surgery, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, psychiatric services and wound healing.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a community hospital located in Towson, MD. Centers of Excellence include the cardiac, cancer, orthopaedics and women’s and children’s services. As a partner hospital within The University of Maryland Medical System, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center aspires to serve the highest ideals of our Catholic health care tradition, our role as an innovative community hospital, and our unique clinical relationship with UMMC and the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Baltimore County is a vibrant and diverse community that truly offers something for everyone. It is home to historic neighborhoods and over 200 miles of beautiful waterfront along the tributaries of the Chesapeake Bay. Baltimore County is only a short drive from Baltimore City’s Inner Harbor, BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport, and just an hour’s drive from Washington, D.C.
Senior Physician Recruiter
phone: (410) 328-9956