University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland St. Joseph’s Medical Center (UMSJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Towson, Maryland, is looking for a Certified Nurse-Midwives to join its growing practice.
- 9 LDRP’s
- 5 Triage beds
- Level III NICU
- EPIC EMR with Stork
- Full Scope Midwifery
- See patients in the outpatient setting as well as participate with the group to deliver 85-100 patients per month
- Cover Labor and Deliver for triage, deliveries, and rounding in rotating 12 hour day/night shifts
- At least 2 years of CNM experience preferred
- First assist experience preferred
- Must be willing to be trained within 6 months of employment
- Long tradition of delivering in a collaborative hospital-owned practice supportive of natural birth, hydrotherapy/water birth, and VBAC
- Low cesarean rate
- Supported by Hospitalist in the hospital and in the office
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 263-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, psychiatric services and wound healing.
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a community hospital located in Towson, MD. Centers of Excellence include the cardiac, cancer, orthopaedics and women’s and children’s services. As a partner hospital within The University of Maryland Medical System, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center aspires to serve the highest ideals of our Catholic health care tradition, our role as an innovative community hospital, and our unique clinical relationship with UMMC and the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Baltimore County is a vibrant and diverse community that truly offers something for everyone. It is home to historic neighborhoods and over 200 miles of beautiful waterfront along the tributaries of the Chesapeake Bay. Baltimore County is only a short drive from Baltimore City’s Inner Harbor, BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport, and just an hour’s drive from Washington, D.C.
Senior Physician Recruiter
phone: (410) 328-9956