Physician - COVID Rapid Response
We are recruiting for a temporary contractual assignment for Physicians to join the University of Maryland Medical System COVID team to staff our facilities and alternate emergency sites in Maryland.
We have an urgent need to staff selected sites to address this healthcare emergency. This will be a 24/7 operation with 8 hour, 12-hour day and evening shifts.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical school in which an MD or DO degree was earned
- Experience as a Physician, preferably Med/Peds, Family or Internal Medicine, Intensivist, Critical Care
- Licensure: active, current, and unrestricted. Any US state.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or challenging environments.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and fast-paced environment without physical limitations.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work requirements to include potential shift changes based on operational needs and/or command priorities.
- Additional fellowship training may be considered helpful.
- ACLS/BLS preferred.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods.
- May require bending, stooping and lifting as required for patient care and transport.
Job Type: Temporary/Contractual APPLICATION PROCESS:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current CV along with a current copy of their licensure by clicking physicianrecruitmentCovidemail@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Physician Sourcing and Retention Specialist
phone: (443) 462-5236