COVID Rapid Response
We are recruiting for a temporary contractual assignment for CRNPs or Physician Assistants to join the University of Maryland Medical System COVID team to staff our facilities and alternate emergency sites in Maryland.
We have an urgent need to staff selected sites in order to address this healthcare emergency. This will be a 24/7 operation with 8 hour, 12-hour day and evening shifts.
- CRNP or PA active, current and unrestricted license in any US state.
- Within past 2 years, must have experience working with adults (as CRNP/PA).
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Inpatient, ICU, ER/Urgent Care experience
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or challenging environments.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and fast-paced environment without physical limitations.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work requirements to include potential shift changes based on operational needs and/or command priorities.
- ACLS/BLS preferred.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods.
- May require bending, stooping and lifting as required for patient care and transport.
Job Type: Temporary/Contractual
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current CV and long with a current copy of their licensure to PhysicianRecruitmentCOVIDemail@example.com
Physician Sourcing and Retention Specialist
phone: (443) 462-5236