UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), has a full-time employed position available for a Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner to join their practice located on BWMC’s campus in Glen Burnie, MD.
Nurse Practitioner Job Specifics:
- Position dedicated to the management and treatment of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or pulmonary hypertension (PH).
- Will also serve as administrative coordinator for the Pulmonary Hypertension program.
- Position a blend of outpatient and inpatient responsibilities.
- Collaborative, supportive team comprised of over 20 providers; this position only APP dedicated to pulmonary.
- Monday through Friday work schedule; No call, No weekends!
- NP’s must be acute care certified to be considered
- Candidates with pulmonary experience are encouraged to apply
- Comprehensive benefits package, which includes malpractice with tail and CME
UM BWMC is geared to professionals who are serious about learning and progressing in an encouraging setting where teamwork is a way of life. Our employees take great pride in the culture they’ve helped to create, which exemplifies our core values built on trust, safety and respect. Our people know that great care and a positive attitude mean healthy patients and a happy work environment. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the welcoming community of BWMC.
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a university-based regional health care system focused on serving the health care needs of Maryland. As one of the largest private employers in the state, University of Maryland Medical System’s 28,000 employees and 4,000 affiliated physicians provide primary and specialty care in more than 150 locations and at 13 hospitals.
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UM BWMC provides the highest quality of primary, specialty and acute care to residents of Anne Arundel County and beyond, including cancer, vascular, neurosurgery, cardiac care and diabetes. The medical center has 272 beds and is home to 2,800 employees and 800 physicians. Our physicians and staff are connected to medical practices in the local community as well as at University of Maryland Medical Center in downtown Baltimore.
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC) is in Glen Burnie, a city in northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland. This is conveniently located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC. With access to the nearby Chesapeake Bay, this region provides many outdoor and recreational opportunities, and is home to many nationally ranked private and public school systems and higher education institutions.
Sr. Physician Recruiter
phone: (410) 328-9956