University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UMSJMC), partnering with ChoiceOne Urgent Care (Rotunda), is seeking experienced Full-time and PRN Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join their medical team. We are seeking providers with experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Primary Care.
ChoiceOne Urgent Care, a partner of the University of Maryland Medical System, was uniquely founded on a commitment to provide superior patient care in partnership with trusted hospitals, academic medical centers, and physicians. Our uncompromising vision is to be THE CHOICE urgent care center with a passion for clinical excellence and an extraordinary patient experience to the communicates we serve.
- 12 to 14 Shifts Per Month / 8am – 8pm / No Nights
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Full Health Benefits / PTO / Matching 401k / CME / Company Paid Re-certifications
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Opportunities
- 5 Patients Per Hour on Average
- Digital X-ray / Laboratory / Occupational Health
- 6-8 Patient Rooms / Procedure Room
- User friendly, urgent care specialized EMR system: ‘Practice Velocity’
- Leadership and company growth opportunities
Maryland medical license • DEA license • State controlled substances license (if applicable) • Board eligibility or certification • Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting • Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs • BLS certification -ChoiceOne will provide if needed • Experience treating worker’s compensation cases is helpful • DOT certification • Outstanding bedside manner with children and adults
- Energetic attitude which inspires other team members
- Desire to contribute to building and maintaining a great organization
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.