Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician or Family Medicine physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned outpatient group practice that has been serving the Cambridge, MD community since 2001. Our group provides the full spectrum of services to patients ages 12 and older utilizing the latest technologies and procedures to ensure optimal outcomes.
We are offering:
· Mon – Fri schedule - 36 hours of clinic time (flexible schedule if desired)
· A great work environment – tenured staff to work alongside
· Patient volumes of 15-21 patients per day
· Comprehensive Benefits and competitive salary
· A variety of patients of most ages and a good mix of women’s health, ages 12 and up
· An intuitive EMR platform that includes features inspired by our clinicians
· Telemedicine and other state of the art features for patient care management
- This opportunity qualifies for J1 Visa support
About Cambridge, MD
Not only are we a wonderful place to work, if you like the water, this is a slice of heaven. Cambridge is located on the historic Choptank River, which is a major tributary to the Chesapeake Bay, referred to as the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Marked by its colonial hospitality, Cambridge is a charming seaport town with community pride and rich cultural history. We offer a host of lively annual events, festivals, shopping and dining in our revitalized downtown setting make this highly desirable destination to live and work.