UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join its growing practice in Millersville, Maryland.
- Practice focuses on treating adult and senior patients (age 49 and older)
- Internal Medicine trained candidates encouraged to apply. Geriatric fellowship trained candidates highly preferred.
- Opportunity available to provide clinical services to local long-term care facility residents
- Work/life balance supported by very manageable on-call arrangement
- Practice currently consists of 2 physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Health system employee
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center offers:
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
UM BWMC is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington, and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities. Join the UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center medical staff community where providers work together to improve the practice of medicine.