University of Maryland Community Medical Group (UMCMG) is seeking a Physician Recruitment Intern to join its Physician Recruitment Services team in Linthicum Heights, MD. UMCMG, which is a part of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is a multi-hospital, multi-specialty physician led group that emphasizes quality, patient experience and professionalism.
As a member of the Physician Recruitment Services team, this position performs in a direct supporting role, assisting in multiple facets physician recruitment. Responsibilities include:
- Supports multiple Physician Recruitment Specialists.
- Modify and edit job postings for new positions throughout the company
- Coordinates, attends, and participates in recruitment staff meetings
- Troubleshoots problems and responds to questions received from Physician Recruitment Specialists, multiple internal departments, vendors, and candidates.
- Ensures processes and procedures promote the best talent; meets internal promotional goals, and compliance requirements.
- Performs other administrative duties and recruiting tasks as necessary
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) year of administrative/secretarial experience required.
- Experience in a clinical practice preferred.
This is an unpaid internship
Please send your resume:
Senior Physician Recruiter
University of Maryland Community Medical Group