UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join a collegial practice in Easton, Maryland. This well-respected, established, and growing practice is located on Maryland’s beautiful eastern shore.
- 2 pediatricians and 2 pediatric nurse practitioners in practice
- Traditional practice with 5 pediatricians in rounding group
- Responsible for attending deliveries
- 1:5 call schedule, every 5th weekend
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Health system employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer excellent schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.