Where the Eastern Shore goes for Quality Healthcare.
UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is looking for a BE/BC Neurologist to join a thriving and well established General Neurology practice on the Eastern Shore. The ideal candidate will be joining a highly respected hospital employed group with offices in Cambridge, Easton and Grasonville.
- Practice has been operational for over 25 years
- Patient-centered outpatient services
- Inpatient neurology consultations
- Primary Stroke Center
- 1:4 call schedule
- Growing practice to 3 MD’s and 3 NP’s
- System employed
- J1 and H1b candidates welcome to apply
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.