UM Shore Regional Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join its growing practice in Easton, Maryland, which is located on Maryland’s beautiful eastern shore.
- Growing program located in an area with significant need for continued advanced cardiovascular care
- Two physicians currently, 1:3 interventional call only
- Two dedicated cath labs with very experienced lab staff
- Supportive noninvasive cardiology team
- Three regional feeder medical facilities
- Health System employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care networking serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the U Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.