Excellent opportunity for an Intensivist Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join the Critical Care team at the University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
- Seeking a hardworking, detail oriented NP/PA, who embraces a collaborative approach to patient care. Will consider new grads, critical care experience preferred.
- 10 Intensivist & 8 APPs on staff
- 24 bed MICU and 10 bed IMC
- Closed ICU unit
- Flexible schedule; nights and or rotating shifts available
- Competitive salary offered
- Paid time off
- Tuition and CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Provider will be on staff at UM BWMC, a member hospital of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS). Baltimore Washington Medical Center is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities.
Join the UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center medical staff community where physicians work together to improve the practice of medicine.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.