UM Shore Regional Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon or Wound Care Surgeon to join a thriving practice. The practice will provide inpatient and outpatient services in Chestertown, Maryland.
- Growing general surgery practice
- PA support in the practice
- Maximum of 6 calls per month required, stipend available for additional call
- Wound care coverage required
- Health system employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.