University of Maryland Capital Region Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, has an immediate opening for a General Cardiologist, M.D.
- New start-up practice 19,000 square ft., multi-specialty clinic at The Washington National Harbor
- 100% clinical, inpatient & outpatient setting
- Provide general Cardiology to the National Harbor Ambulatory site
- Preferred BC/BE Internal Medicine MD w/Cardiology/Fellowship
- Desirable certification in Echo, Nuclear, and/or Vascular
- Opportunity to grow and build the practice, no call in the first year
- Presence at the Regional Medical Center opening in 2021 at Largo, MD.
- Serving a diverse patient population in Prince George’s County and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area
- Health System employee
UM Capital Region Health offers:
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Exciting things are happening at University of Maryland Capital Region Health. We are a member hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System and the premier healthcare provider of Prince George's County, Maryland. We are expanding our medical practices and building a new, state-of-the-art medical center. Our commitment to serving the residents of Prince George’s County and the surrounding areas is demonstrated every day with the county’s only Level II trauma center, Level III NICU and award winning programs. A 312 bed facility with 2400 team members and more than 700 physicians deliver a level of care that is both challenging and rewarding for new and experienced job seekers.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.