University of Maryland Community Medical Group (UMCMG) has partnered with a private practice in Anne Arundel County to recruit for a FT BC/BE General Cardiologist to provide services at University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC). Certification in echo, nuclear, vascular is desirable. Will consider new grads.
UMBWMC is 250 bed community hospital, part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Group comprised of 5 Cardiologist seeking a 6th. to meet growing volumes
- Well established practice, has served the community for over 30 years
- Inpatient & Outpatient Setting
- Responsible for heart station including interpretation of echocardiograms, EKGs, stress testing
- Practice includes consultations, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, pacemaker clinic and vascular diagnostic testing
- 1:5 call schedule
- Employed by an Independent private practice affiliated with Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Baltimore Washington Medical Center is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.