Right Choice. Right Here.
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, has excellent full time opportunities for BE/BC Gastroenterologists to join their expanding multidisciplinary practice.
• Be part of the dynamic Digestive Health Center
• Work a long side Surgical Oncologist and General Surgeon
• Clinic located on hospital campus
• Competitive compensation with base salary plus incentives
• Relocation assistance and Loan Repayment/Forgiveness counseling available
• Comprehensive benefits including malpractice with tail and CME
This position offers opportunity for teaching and research in an academically oriented department with the option to develop clinical expertise in focused area of gastroenterology. Ideal candidates will be fellowship trained gastroenterologists who have a strong interest in working with a multidisciplinary team.
Provider will be on staff at UM BWMC, a suburban community hospital consisting of 311 beds with a medical staff of 600+ providers. UM BWMC is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The medical center is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and educational opportunities. Join the UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center medical staff community where physicians work together to improve the practice of medicine.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.