West Cecil Health Center a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join the medical team having offices in Conowingo and Havre de Grace, Maryland. The mission of West Cecil Health Center is so increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health care status of underserved, underinsured and noninsured members of the community.
Highlights of this exciting opportunity:
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume
- Competitive salary
- Loan Forgiveness available through National Service Corp
- Comprehensive benefits package includes vacation, CME leave and allowance; holidays and personal days; health, vision, and dental insurance; 401K with matching funds
- Established hospitalist group for admissions
- Electronic medical record
- Opportunity to perform in-office procedures, including skin surgery
- Patient population ranges from 0 to 99; no obstetrics
Practice in scenic Cecil and Harford Counties with a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment. Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents.
Your family can also benefit from:
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities
- Very low crime rate
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area
Position can support J1 Visa Candidates.
With our partner, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, patients will have access to comprehensive health care without traveling great distance, improving the health care status of underserved, underinsured, and noninsured members of the community.
For additional details about this exciting position contact Marian Whitlock, Medical Recruitment Specialist, at (410) 398-0258 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunity employer and proud of an environment of diversity.