The Department of Family and Community Medicine seeks an energetic board-certified Family Medicine Physician to join their faculty in Baltimore, MD.
- Blended position: Passion for teaching and practicing
- Enthusiastic family physician with great clinical and teaching skills
- Assisting in all aspects of resident and medical student education including teaching and supervision of residents and medical students.
- Busy academic/residency environment taking pride in serving a diverse population in a downtown urban environment.
- Possibility to practice at other locations in the region
- MD or equivalent
- Completion of Family Medicine residency
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Preferably has at least one to two years of academic medicine experience.
- Expected rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, rank and tenure status is dependent on candidate's qualifications.
We have a highly competitive Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship and a strong Research Division as well as ongoing partnerships throughout the state of Maryland. We have well-established community relationships.
UMB is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.