Health system in northeast Maryland is searching for a full-time endocrinologist to join its employed endocrinology practice. Candidate must be B/E or B/C in endocrinology, have strong communication skills and a patient centered approach to patient care. Highlights of the position include:
- Hospital employed opportunity for board certified or board eligible physician in Endocrinology.
- 100% outpatient endocrine practice opportunity with occasional inpatient consults.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package including salary, incentives, paid malpractice with tail, and CME
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance and Loan Repayment/Forgiveness Counseling.
- Collegial work environment and pleasant work hours.
- Health system known for its culture of excellence and high quality standards.
Harford County was named one of the "Best Places to Live in Maryland" by Baltimore Magazine. Harford County is noted for the following:
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools
- Convenient access to major cities (Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, D.C.) and cultural amenities
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area
For addition information call 410-398-0258, fax to 410-398-9607 or forward CV and cover letter to Whitlock_uch@yahoo.com.