UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is looking for BE/BC Endocrinologists to join a thriving Endocrinology and Diabetes practice. The University of Maryland Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology at UM Shore Medical Center is the only diabetes specialty clinic on Maryland's Eastern Shore. The Center provides services in its Easton location and at the Specialty Clinic in UM Shore Medical Center in Chestertown.
- 1 Physician and 3 NP practice
- Outpatient Clinic on hospital campus and inpatient consults
- Call by phone only is light
- Diabetes educators and group classes offered
- In-office thyroid ultrasound and biopsy responsibilities negotiable
- Health System Employed
- H1b and J1 candidates welcome to apply
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.