Where the Eastern Shore goes for Quality Healthcare.
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is seeking BP/BC full-time emergency physicians to staff its community sites tucked in & around the spectacular Chesapeake Bay on Maryland’s beautiful Eastern Shore.
- Volumes range from 15K to 36K.
- Well established and respected community practice
- Newly renovated and expanded facilities
Supported by a corporate culture committed to life/work balance, live and work in idyllic communities that offer first rate schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants & convenient shopping.
The practice manages and staffs four facilities and includes a state-of-the art freestanding emergency department in Queenstown. Our supportive team approach is committed to the delivery of high quality patient care and features:
- Dedicated fast track units staffed by family practice physicians,
- Medical information systems,
- Stroke centers & STEMI programs,
- Ultrasound programs with bedside machines and advanced airway management equipment including GlideScope in all locations.
Our opportunities offer the best of community practice with University quality continuing medical education. Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal coastal locations that offer excellent schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants and shopping.
For more information about a rewarding career with University of Maryland Emergency Medicine, please see the contact box to the right.
Join University of Maryland Emergency Medicine, where physicians work together to improve the practice of medicine
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.