University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team of distinguished community physicians on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Our practice staffs and manages 4 Eastern Shore facilities -- all part of the University of Maryland statewide health system:
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown
- University of Maryland Emergency Center at Queenstown
Along with stunning views, each practice setting offers a diverse and challenging clinical experience. Our affiliation with the University of Maryland academic Department of Emergency Medicine offers our community physicians access to a broad range of continuing medical education opportunities.
What you can expect from University of Maryland Emergency Medicine:
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
J1 and H1B Visa sponsorship available
The Eastern Shore offers the best of all worlds - suburban living close to urban amenities in stunning communities tucked in and around the Chesapeake Bay. With excellent schools, a dynamic family atmosphere, a wide range of gourmet restaurants, and the nearby Maryland and Delaware beaches, Eastern Shore communities offer an ideal living environment for those who love a coastal lifestyle.