Work SmartER. Play HardER. Live BettER.
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team of distinguished community physicians in Harford County, MD.
Physicians in our practice cover the emergency departments at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and Harford Memorial Hospital, the only two medical centers in the county. Our physicians working at these two sites provide high-quality care to a combined total of 97,000 patients each year.
What you will find at our community practice:
- An ultrasound program, including credentialing, quality assurance and bedside ultrasound machines
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope®)
- Stroke Center Designation (Silver Award Recipient)
- A radiology suite dedicated to providing radiographic imaging services to ED patients only, improving turnaround time of diagnostic services
- Extremely active STEMI program
- Uniform EMR in both our Harford County facilities
- 200 inpatient beds
What you can expect from University of Maryland Emergency Medicine:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
Harford County, located 25 miles north of Baltimore, was voted one of Maryland’s “Best Places to live”. It is an ideal location for busy professionals and their families; the county's public and local private schools promote successful academic programs and extracurricular activities for all ages. Its vibrant municipalities are strategically located on Interstate-95, offering easy access to Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York.