Harford County, Maryland - We are seeking board eligible/board certified Dermatologist for a 3 physician and 1 Physician Assistant private practice in the water front town of Havre de Grace, MD. The ideal candidate will practice general medical and surgical dermatology. Points to consider include:
- Great waterfront location with an exceptional lifestyle
- Ready access to New York, Philadelphia and D.C.
- Competitive salary package
- Anticipate mutully agreeable buy-in and ownership transition for the right candidate in 2-3 years.
- Well equipped office with active cosmetics and huge growth potential.
- In-house Mohs with lab on site
- 5,700 sq. ft. Waterfront office building with 13 exam rooms including 6 fully equipped surgical suites
- Easygoing non-demanding patients with a wide range of dermatological disease
- Busy Bel Air, MD satellite location. Top notch professional and support staff.
- The community boasts a diverse population, excellent schools, low crime rate, great neighborhoods, golfing, sailing, sports, shopping and dining.
- The medical community has a strong network of specialty physicians readily available for consultation and two high quality hospitals.
- Drive to the city for your "cultural event"
For additional information about this exciting growth opportunity, please contact Marian Whitlock at 410-398-0258, fax to 410-398-9607, or forward a CV to Whitlock_uch@yahoo.com.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.