Shock Trauma Associates, P.A., is seeking a fulltime Critical Care Intensivist to work at a facility in Hagerstown, Maryland that is a level 3 trauma center with a 24 bed ICU.
- Have or acquire Medical Licensure in the State of Maryland prior to appointment
- Have primary training in Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Surgery or Emergency Medicine.
- Have completed advanced training in fields relevant to Critical Care Medicine
- All Intensivists will be board certified in his/her primary field
- Good communication skills
- Have basic bedside ultrasound skills
- Critical care only services (not consultations) primarily in the ICU, but may be in the ED, PACU, the general medical/surgical floors, or in response to “Rapid Response Team” alerts.
- Telemedicine on site
- Scribes available
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Relocation reimbursement available
- Occurence based malpractice
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.