UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking Full-time and Part-time Certified Nurse Midwives to join an established practice. The practice will provide services in Glen Burnie, Pasadena, and Hanover.
- 4 LDRP’s with plans to expand
- 15 Antepartum
- Level II Nursery
- EPIC EMR with Stork
- Full Scope Midwifery
- See patients in the outpatient practice as well as serve as a laborist at the hospital
- Practice of 6 OB/GYN physicians and 10 CNM’s
- Flexible call which is self-scheduled by CNM’s
- Per Diem CNM’s assist with weekend call
- First assist experience preferred
- Must be willing to be trained in
- First Assist
- Centering Pregnancy
- Health system employee
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
UM BWMC is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington, and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities. Join the UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center medical staff community where providers work together to improve the practice of medicine.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.