Hospital Employed CNM Position
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health seeks a certified nurse midwife to joins its employed women's health practice. The attractive position offers:
- Hospital employed position currently with 4MD's, 1PA, and 1 behavioral health resource.
- One Hospital coverage UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in a Family Birthplace Unit with 15 Labor, Delivery, Recovery & Postpartum Rooms (LDRP's), 15 private rooms, and 2 OR Suites.
- Level II nursery.
- Well respected colleagues.
- New office on hospital campus
- 24/7 in-house Pediatrics, Anesthesia and OB Coverage
- Market competitive salary and full benefit package.
The environment is friendly, and team oriented with excellent patient population. Facilities are quality award winners with advanced technology. University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH) is a not-for-profit health system.
For addition information call Marian Whitlock at 410-398-0258, or forward CV and cover letter to Whitlock_uch@yahoo.com.