UM St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist to join our hospital-based, 9-member cardiology group Towson, Maryland.
- Group comprised of 9 Cardiologists seeking a 10th to meet growing volumes
- Patient-centered outpatient services and inpatient cardiology consultations
- Only hospital in Baltimore County that can do Heart Surgery
- Employed by University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Group (UM SJMG)
- This position would have a start date of July 2020 or later
- Ideal candidate will be Echo-boarded and certified to perform TEE’s.
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 263-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, psychiatric services and wound healing.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.