UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a non-invasive Cardiologist to join a practice based in Chestertown, Maryland. This position will be an integral part of a large multispecialty group, comprised of 8 physicians and 2 midlevel providers, and will provide services to Queenstown, Easton, and Cambridge, all of which are located on Maryland’s beautiful eastern shore.
- Successful candidate will have successfully completed an accredited program with appropriate certification exams
- Current licensure in Maryland along with ACLS and BCLS certification required
- Seeking a candidate with heart failure experience and a special interest in cardio.
- Low stress position, non-invasive, low tech. All medical.
- Will have immediate access to cardiologists at University of Maryland Medical Center, an academic Medical Center.
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer excellent schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.