University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (UM CRMC), member of the University Of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a General Surgeon with a focus on Breast Health to join it growing practice.
- General Surgeon with a niche for breast health
- Opportunity to build a practice performing breast cases with a mix of general surgery
- Practice currently has 3 General Surgeons
- 1:5 Call
UM Charles Regional offers:
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
The University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (UM CRMC) located in one of the fastest growing counties in Maryland, Charles County is a charming community steeped in culture and history — and UM CRMC is in the heart of it all. Generations of families have been born in this community hospital and continue to trust the staff with their health and safety. UM Charles Regional has provided excellence in acute health care and preventive services in Charles County and the surrounding communities for more than 80 years.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.