University of Maryland Capital Region Health Medical Group, the employed provider network of University of Maryland Capital Region Health (UM Capital), has an immediate opening for an Associate Program Director to join their Family Medicine Residency Program at UM Prince George’s Hospital Center.
- Position will be 40% Clinical/ 60% Administrative/Academic
- Academic teaching position, excellent clinical and teaching skills are required, as you will be involved in the training of medical residents
- Ideal candidate will be willing to practice inpatient adult medicine, pediatrics and OB care, as well as outpatient medicine
- Opportunity to work with diverse patient population, socially and economically
- Prior faculty appointment within a Family Medicine Residency program preferred
- Health System Employee
UM Capital Region Health offers:
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Exciting things are happening at University of Maryland Capital Region Health. We are a member hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System and the premier healthcare provider of Prince George's County, Maryland. We are expanding our medical practices and building a new, state-of-the-art medical center. Our commitment to serving the residents of Prince George’s County and the surrounding areas is demonstrated every day with the county’s only Level II trauma center, Level III NICU and award winning programs. A 312 bed facility with 2400 team members and more than 700 physicians deliver a level of care that is both challenging and rewarding for new and experienced job seekers.